[GRLUG] GRLUG Social and GRMakers Tonight

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 14:46:18 EST 2012

Casey is still hurting, and unfortunately I will not be able to make
it tonight due to one of my infrequent bowling obligations. Very few
people (5) attended last week's meeting at Shmohz, but I think the
location worked well. There was plenty of seating, good music (not too
loud), and a lot of good beer. So if you're free tonight, head over
there to hang out with your fellow geeks and show off your new
gadgets.

What: GRLUG social and GRMakers Meeting
Where:  Shmohz Brewing, 2600 Patterson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
When: 8PM - 10PM (or whenever you feel like leaving)

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/