[GRLUG] Fwd: Call for Speakers -- Grand Rapids DevDay March 2, 2013

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:04:05 EST 2012

GRDevDay is a great local development conference. It used to focus on
DotNET, but starting last year they have opened up to any language. Last
year there were talks from local developers on Python (me), PhoneGap,
Javascript, and much more. I encourage you all to submit a talk proposal
and attend this year (2 March 2013).

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM, J. Tower <jonathantower at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaker applications are now open for GR DevDay 2013.  The deadline to
> apply is *Sunday, January 13*.  Sessions will be selected and speakers
> notified by *Monday, January 21*.  Thanks for supporting GR DevDay!
>
> Submit your abstracts to *http://grdevday.org/Speakers.aspx*<http://grdevday.org/Speakers.aspx>
>
> We will also have a special brewery tour in downtown Grand Rapids for
> speakers as a thank you after the event.

 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/