[GRLUG] SSH to Raspberry Pi

Steven Scherbinski steve.scherbinski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:19:17 EST 2012

A couple thoughts.

Not that I know much about Windows, but it does allow outgoing port 22
connections, doesn't it?  You didn't mention what version you had that I
saw.  I keep hearing about firewall issues in Windows itself.

Is sshd running on the Pi?  Can you ssh into it from anywhere else?

Sorry if you've checked these already.