[GRLUG] GRMobile Dev/GRLUG/GRMakers Wednesday December 12 @ The Warehouse

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Dec 11 16:11:25 EST 2012

Hey Everyone,

Here's the info for TOMORROW @ The Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St., Jenison

6-8PM GRMobile Dev meeting (
http://www.meetup.com/Grand-Rapids-Mobile-Development-Group/)

8-Whenever GRLUG/GRMakers meeting (grlug.org
 / http://grlug.org/mailman/listinfo/grlug) GRMakers email list/google
Group @ https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers

EVERYONE is welcome so please tell your friends.

Here’s what we have been working on: Open Source Photo Booth V1 & V2,
RepRap 3D Printer, Large Wind Turbine electronic controls, Big Bad Vortex
Cannon, controlling X10 with Linux.

I'm hoping you will want to get involved and help with our projects but
also want to invite everyone to bring their projects.

A couple weeks ago one of our members used our ramps to do a simple oil
change and another member brought in something that needed welding.

Here's a short list of gear that is available:

Welders

Torch

Vehicle Ramps

ForkLift