[GRLUG] Steam for Linux

desert frag desertfrag at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 18:32:52 EST 2012

Hardforum.com just started a thread on it here:  http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1732341

Haven't tried it yet, for now I'm content running a dedicated server using CentOS 6.3 split between UT2004 and OpenArena.  Old skool, I know.  It's usually up between 9 pm and 7 am.

Server name:  Grand Rapids MI
IP: 69.208.82.156

Tonight it's OpenArena.

OA server list: http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=openarena