[GRLUG] Steam for Linux

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Mon Dec 10 12:25:23 EST 2012

The everything being 32-bit is kind of a fail and annoying, but at least
it's a start. You may also need the newest proprietary graphics card
drivers for your card. I know Valve worked hand in hand with ATI/Nvidia to
really improve their Linux drivers. With NVidia, I think I heard that they
doubled the performance in the newest release (310), so that they are
actually *better* than their Windows counterpart now.