[GRLUG] diy file sharing

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:51:15 EDT 2012

Anyone know of a program I can install on a server that would allow me to
share files both publicly and also with a log in for specific users.  I'm
thinking like the sharing abilities of drop box or ge.tt.  I'd like webpage
access and the ability to upload/download from the webpage.

I'm thinking a private share for my e-books so I have access to them
wherever I am, and a way to share large files that doesn't depend on an
external company.

In the same vein, how about an online personal ebook library.

Share and Enjoy
Ben