[GRLUG] Fwd: GR Mobile Dev Group

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:48:16 EDT 2011

I know a few of you Linux geeks are interested in mobile development.
The GR Mobile Dev Group is just starting up and wants to cover native
iOS and Android development as well as a bit of cross-platform and
mobile web development. I talked with the organizers last week.
They're really excited and have some fun ideas for group activities
and meetings. Join the mailing list for meeting announcements and
technical discussions.