[GRLUG] Linux in GR This WEEK..

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Sep 26 22:48:38 EDT 2011

Hello GRLUG,

First of all THANK YOU to all that came by last Wednesday to help with the
WILL IT RUN LINUX?? projects!
Since we didn't get everything done I'm HOSTING the GRLUG Social THIS
WEDNESDAY @ The Warehouse 7-10PM (extended hour).

The Fridge is half full/empty depending on your view of the world.

I look forward to seeing you ALL Wednesday.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org

**PLEASE NOTE that this week Thursday Ben Rousch will be presenting at
WMLUG's monthly meeting (details below).

This week Thursday, September 29, is the next WMLUG meeting.  We will be
meeting at New Horizons in room 1.

Ben Rousch will take us on a tour of ChromeOS (the real one this time, not
that fake ChromeOS like last time) on the Cr-48 Chromebook. He'll tell you
about the good parts and the annoying parts, and will look at ChromeOS from
the perspective of a "typical user" and a developer.  He'll also dive into a
few tips and tricks he's learned over the last few months of using Google's
newest OS.

Please let us know if you plan on attending.

Thanks,

Pat

Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org
president at wmlug.org
ptenhoopen at gmail.com
ptenhoopen on Twitter