[GRLUG] NOT LINUX - net neutrality

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:52:20 EDT 2011

No. I dont see anything more. I don't think infrastructure is a real problem
for them even if they claim it is. Just because they can control us doesn't
mean they should. To me it is equivalent to putting tracking devices on all
people to make sure they don't commit a crime. Its being treated guilty
before proven guilty.

--Sent from my android.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-net-neutrality-rules-effect-november-160334496.html