[GRLUG] Last Night and Next Week

Rob Steenwyk rsteenwyk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:59:09 EDT 2011

If I still worked at Trivalent Group I'd say you guys could almost for sure
use the conference room at their office in Grandville, it accommodates 20-25
people no problem and you'd get really speedy internet with all the fiber
running into the DC.

Alas, I now live in the Detroit area so I can't make any guarantees like
that :).

If you guys would like I could reach out and ask if they would be
comfortable with it, but more than likely they would want an employee there
and they don't have anyone at the office at that time.

Rob Steenwyk
rsteenwyk at gmail.com
616-723-0226