[GRLUG] Lit Network Jacks

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Fri Sep 2 12:19:17 EDT 2011

Those wall plate switches are pretty neat. I'll have to file that away for a
future project.

Yeah, I saw some patch panels that do it too. We don't have POE, so that
wouldn't work. I wonder why this isn't a thing. I can't be the only one who
sees a use for it.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org