[GRLUG] Using Ubuntu instead of windows at work.

Thad Ward coderjoe69 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 19:31:00 EDT 2011

I haven't tried it yet, but it is possible that this might run under mono. If I remember correctly (and am thinking of the right VMWare program), this is running under the .NET runtime. The question is if it is pure or if it makes use of extensions or the like.

(argh. I don't like the new yahoo reply format)