[GRLUG] RaspBerry Pi

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:46:47 EDT 2011

The B model has 256MB of ram, an SD card slot, two USB ports, an
ethernet port, hdmi out, and audio out. The low-bandwidth USB stuff
could of course hang off a hub - I'm not sure what other ports it
would need?

I plan on acquiring a couple for my own use anyway as soon as they are
available to order. A $35 tiny solid-state linux box could be used for
all sorts of things. I've got two old PIII boxes serving minor tasks
that I can already envision being replaced by these...