[GRLUG] Netflix on Linux?

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:04:21 EDT 2011

Well as far as I have seen here, my original concern (Netflix on Linux,
which is specifically linux related) has been addressed as a no-go until
some point in the future (Netflix creates a plugin for some browser and/or
switches to HTML5). Bummer. I was really hoping I could convince the wife to
let me switch our machine. Guess I just need to clone my Win7 drive and keep
playing with Linux in VMs for the time being.

Thanks anyway guys. I do appreciate the effort to help me figure this out.
--
Dave