[GRLUG] Eye-Fi

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:01:40 EDT 2011

Well, as a linux guy, i dont even need a picture frame. I just look at
them on my computer.

The frame idea was for some older relatives that aren't terribly
tech-friendly, that already owned a digital frame that was given to
them as a gift.

They wouldnt be all that interested in a jerry-rigged laptop sitting
in their living room. The goal was for something that would be small
and look ok. The project has long since been abandoned, but the eye-fi
came sooooo close to being the perfect solution.