[GRLUG] Netflix on Linux?

Joseph VanDerStelt joseph.vanderstelt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:45:34 EDT 2011

I don't remember where I read it, but I believe Netflix was working on
implementing HTML 5 for their video streaming. I would imagine this
world open the door to Linux users.

Found it, though it does not mention Linux. However, if you note the
comments... as I hope the guy that wrote it did... most are asking for
Linux support.

http://techblog.netflix.com/2010/12/why-we-choose-html5-for-user.html