[GRLUG] Power line network adapters

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:26:33 EDT 2011

The office in the basement is on the other side of the house from the
cable modem and router.  Wifi(g) is quite weak down there.  I don't
know much about the wireless standards.  I guess I could get an N
router then a wireless card for the server. None of my laptops support
N, would this work like b/g did where if there is a device on the
router using the slower service then the whole router would slow?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Share and Enjoy
Ben