[GRLUG] Fwd: GR DevDay TOMORROW

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Fri Nov 4 11:09:44 EDT 2011

COME SEE Ben Rousch speak!!!

DevDay is TOMORROW! This email confirms your reservation for GR DevDay
*TOMORROW,
November 5!* We are very excited about the event and think this year's
line-up of sessions and speakers is amazing.  The organizing committee
wishes especially to thank our speakers, volunteers, and sponsors for
making DevDay possible.

Registration opens at *7:30 AM* in the Science Building Basement Lobby on
the campus of Calvin College.  The keynote address, given by Carl Erickson
of Atomic Object, starts at *8:45 AM*, so don't be late.

Details > <http://grdevday.org/Location.aspx>

DevDay Mobile App Organize your personal DevDay experience on our mobile
app, EventBoard, available on iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone 7.
Download, sign-in, and click on GR DevDay conference to get started.

Download EventBoard > <http://www.eventboardmobile.com/download.html>

*Questions?*
If you have any questions before the conference, please send them
info at grdevday.org and we will do our best to address them.

About GR DevDay GR DevDay is a one-day software development conference in
Grand Rapids, MI. It is completely volunteer-run and organized by
developers with other developers in mind. GR DevDay is proud to offer all
this at a very low cost to professionals and completely free of charge to
students. GR DevDay grew out of the rapid growth and popularity of the GR
Day of .NET conference organized by the West Michigan .NET User Group.
These historical ties remain strong, but the scope of topics will reflect
the diverse nature of modern software development. A wide range of
technology topics will be explored and developers of all backgrounds are
welcome.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org