[GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tonight

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:04:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM, EDD <b.sunrise at gmail.com> wrote:
> So are we just finishing the projects tonight?  Since I haven't been able to
> go for the last month, I don't really want to come in on the tail end of a
> project.  I think I'll wait until something else gets started.  :)
>
> Elizabeth Day

The projects are just an excuse to get together. Some people, such as
myself, are only minimally involved in them. Many of us spend most of
the time standing around and talking about all things computer and
geek. I will probably hide in a corner so I can have some time to work
on my GRDevDay talk.

> On 11/02/2011 11:48 AM, grlug-request at grlug.org wrote:
>>
>> From: Ben Rousch<brousch at gmail.com>
>> To: Grand Rapids Linux Users Group<grlug at grlug.org>
>> Subject: [GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tonight
>>
>> Greetings, everyone.
>>
>> This is your reminder of the weekly Grand Rapids Linux Social
>> happening tonight from 8PM - 10PM. Casey is once again hosting the
>> event in his oversized garage (112 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI), so bring
>> beer or snacks if you'd like to. I wasn't there last week, so I'm not
>> sure about the status of the gambling kiosk or music server projects.

> believed to be clean.

 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/