[GRLUG] Fun Linux Game for Charity

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:02:09 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone in the group are gamers, but I just got the most recent
Humble Bundle (they often contain games that run on Linux) and Voxatron is
a lot of fun. Unzip the package and double click the vox file and it runs
like a charm on my Debian system; even on my computer which is not running
any non-free video drivers and my video card is junk. Just though I would
pass it along - it's good fun for next to nothing!

You can check out my review of the game at my game review site
http://mryabten.com
The Humble Bundle is at http://humblebundle.com and part of it goes to
charity!

--