[GRLUG] firefox on Xoom

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Wed Nov 2 08:55:33 EDT 2011

Well I tried 'Clear Data' again and this time it seems to have helped.
But I had also installed Opera browser in the meantime, and given that
there seems to be some strange interrelation among apps in Android,
maybe that had some effect (certainly affected my affect).

Re strang interrelations: when I'm in the stock browser and do a Google
search, it asks me which browser I want to complete the action in.

After poking around xoomforums.com, it appears that there's a lot of
dissatisfaction with the Firefox Android browser.

Thanks to all.