[GRLUG] firefox on Xoom

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Tue Nov 1 17:06:44 EDT 2011

Something's happened to my Firefox browser on Xoom. It was working fine
in the desktop mode but then for some reason it seems to have switched
to the mobile version and I can't get the old setup back. I've tried
uninstalling and reinstalling several times but I don't make any
progress.

Or maybe it's a different problem. What seems to be the case is that
it's somehow stuck rendering the webpages super-large and unresponsive
to efforts to zoom in with a "finger squeeze." And it also won't let me
scroll over more than a small portion of the page. So it may not be the
mobile version at all.

Seems that even when I uninstall and re-download, whatever is screwed up
in the Firefox remains. Is there a place in the file structure where I
can get rid of any and all old Firefox stuff and start over with it?

Thanks.