[GRLUG] top-end wireless routers

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Thu May 26 17:02:02 EDT 2011

I'm looking for a good wireless router that is better than
consumer-grade.  Here at The Factory (downtown coworking location) the
wifi routers we've tried haven't been able to hold up under load.  I'd
like to find something that can handle 20-50 clients well.  And of
course each client could have quite a few open connections, some may
stream video, skype, etc.

As a bonus, I'd like a good management interface so if there is someone
seriously hogging all the bandwidth, it's easy to identify that directly.

What do you folks recommend?

Dave Brondsema : dave at brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming