[GRLUG] May WMLUG Meeting Reminder

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Thu May 26 13:52:32 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 13:21 -0400, Mike Williams wrote:
> Oh Bother, I can't make it. Templates and master documents are things
> I would like to be able to use better, so is there any chance somebody
> could send me speakers notes or something?

I don't really have any notes; I was just going to demonstrate the
features - which I think are *awesome* and *extremely* underutilized.

Most everything I know comes from LJ's old OOo Off The Wall series (back
when LJ used to have interesting content)

OOo Off the Wall: Paragraph Styles, Part II
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7634>

OOo Off the Wall: Setting Up Page Styles in OOo Writer
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7203>

OOo Off the Wall: Combining Documents with OOo
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8989>

OpenOffice.org Off-the-Wall: Style Is Everything, Right?
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7488>

Working with Master Documents
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Writer_Guide/Working_with_Master_Documents>

OOo Off the Wall: That's Your Version--Document Control in OOo Writer
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8911>