[GRLUG] MIFI Choices

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:41:54 EDT 2011

"So I tried sharing my wifi while on the bus as an open access point.
"I learned about four porn sites, snagged the downloads for later.
Three for-pay warez sites--snagged the session cookies for later.
Identified a botnet IRC channel--still going over the logs to figure
out how to issue commands. Hijacked six Facebook accounts--hey'll be
great seed points for my next FB virus.
"I really like this service. Two thumbs up!