[GRLUG] MIFI Choices

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Wed May 25 16:08:17 EDT 2011

(Sorry for another post, clicked send too fast) My point was : I wouldn't
discount a Sprint Mifi just because the Virgin one is crappy. The Virgin
products are crappy everywhere, and it doesn't really have any bearing on
Sprint's service

The "Comcast 3G / 4G" offering is a rebranding of Sprint's 3G and
Clearwire's "4G" WiMax services, and uses the same Novatel Mifi or other
devices that Sprint sells.

--
Matthew Seeley
Threadlight Systems