[GRLUG] e-Books rule at Amazon

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:23:15 EDT 2011

On 05/19/2011 03:59 PM, John Wesorick wrote:
> I just thought I'd throw this out there. The eBook manager Calibre can
> strip DRM from all ebooks formats, I think (although I don't have any
> experience with it). So, there's that...

No, it can't.  It can strip DRM for some formats for now.

But, if you read the agreement when you "bought" the eBook, you didn't
buy it and you don't have the right to strip off the DRM.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
    Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

    DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

    "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
    audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
    sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64