[GRLUG] Wireless Hotspot

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Tue May 17 17:47:03 EDT 2011

Tmobile's wireless plans are excellent. I have never used one
standalone, but my phone gets unlimited (which as near as I can tell
actually IS unlimited) for $25 a month, but I'm not sure what their
rules are for laptop adapters. Coverage is not spectacular, I admit, but
it hits all of greater Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo at 3G speeds. You
start roaming on AT&T's network once you pass Cadillac. I don't know
about their 4G (which isn't really 4G and neither is anyone else's)
because my phone is too old to support it.