[GRLUG] Wireless Hotspot

Bill Pribble Bill.Pribble at Haworth.com
Tue May 17 16:55:22 EDT 2011

For work I had the wireless Spring internet USB device and it got good service all around the GR area.
I used in Jenison area many times.
I work in Holland and coverage was good in Holland.
I live in Rockford and coverage was great in Rockford.
Any farther north that Rockford coverage was patchy.
Mostly 3G coverage though the device I had was 4G capable.

Thanks

From: grlug-bounces at grlug.org [grlug-bounces at grlug.org] On Behalf Of Casey DuBois [casey at grlug.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:56 PM
To: Mailing List for LUG in greater Grand Rapids, MI area.
Subject: [GRLUG] Wireless Hotspot

HI all,

I'm looking at the following Wireless Hotspot and have not had any
experience with Sprint in the area for about 10 years.

My main concern is making sure it works @ the office in Caldeonia and
at home in Jenison.

Is anyone else on the list using sprint phones or wireless internet?

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org