[GRLUG] Zimbra

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:31:09 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Rob Steenwyk <rsteenwyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking at implementing Zimbra here at work for 40-50 domains with a
> couple hundred users total.
>
> Just curious if GRLUG has any experience with it. Looking for any "gotchas"
> or things I should keep in mind as I start looking into putting this up on
> our test bed.

I ran the free version here for about two years way back in the
mid-noughts. I liked it. It was stable and robust. We stopped using it
because the next version (5, I think) outgrew our hardware and Google
Apps opened up for business use. It seemed like a really good, open
core, solution for larger companies.

> Rob Steenwyk
> rsteenwyk at gmail.com
> 616-723-0226