[GRLUG] OpenSuSE Repos

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Mar 31 10:28:37 EDT 2011

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 15:22 -0500, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> > Just tried to update my 11.3 machine and found that the repos are
> > invalid.
>
> All the repos?,  Which repos?

Yes, ALL! I did not bother to record them, but zupper update did not find
any working.

It was simpler to delete the old ones, add the 11.3 update, and then
upgrade than trying to fix it.

The main question was philosophically - I had assumed, mistakenly, that
11.3 repos should 'live' until the end of the next version, .. not
disappear when it was released.

> I still have an openSUSE 11.3 box;  updates are working.

Interesting, .. perhaps there was something wonky with the config? I'll be
sure to record them on the next 11.4 upgrade.

	Thanks!

	Lee