[GRLUG] Zimbra

Dan Pilcheck pilcheck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:28:34 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Don Wood <donlumber at comcast.net> wrote:
> I used it in production for a few domains and about 80 users. That was a few
> years ago so any feedback I can give you won’t be pertinent to the current
> version. It worked fine back then but the company I worked for had limited
> resources and we didn’t like the licensing scheme. We ended up running
> Axigen instead. Perpetual licensing and a pretty mature product. It’s been
> running for them for over 3 years without fail now.

We've been running Zimbra here for just shy of a year now.
It hosts a few domains and and about 150 boxes. I love it compared to Kerio!
I consider ti to be a well thought out product and can handle any
thing thrown at it.
Reports, filtering, very granular policies.
The Instant messenger doesn't have logging out of the box, thats my
biggest complaint.

The end users are just as glad that we made the switch to Zimbra as I am.

- Dan