[GRLUG] Admin rights

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Mar 17 23:35:14 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for the input I really appreciate it.
Even though it is my computer your comments and suggestions have
opened my eyes to why a company would need this type of policy in
place, I will work with my admin to get the updates installed as none
of them need to be done immediately (it's just frustrating to have my
own hardware say YOU CANT DO THAT).

Since I have more than one computer I used another one to download the
software I wanted to check out.

Casey