[GRLUG] Ben's video editing pdf & a question

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Fri Mar 11 19:33:26 EST 2011

If you are still interested, I added the ability to encode TV shows/multiple
titles to my script. You would need to use the -e (episodes) argument and a
minimum length of titles, i.e.:

AutoDVDEncoderScript.sh "Stargate SG1 Season 1 Disc 1" -e 15 "Stargate SG1
Season 1 Disc 2" -e 15

etc, etc.

You can download it at http://john.wesorick.com/2011/03/autodvdencoder.html I'd
love some feedback/testers, if you're interested. Just leave a comment on my
blog or email me at john at wesorick.com.