[GRLUG] Saturday Social move

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Mon Mar 7 20:40:59 EST 2011

On 03/07/2011 04:33 PM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 16:27 -0500, Casey DuBois wrote:
>> I have a friend that owes me a favor and will bring some Subway
>> platters, just gonna need a head count.
> Or it is right next to a Blimpies. ;}

If you're thinking of the Blimpie a couple of blocks West on Leonard,
your information is seriously out-of-date. That place closed years ago!
There's a Dominoes and Taco Bell to the East, a Subway a little farther
both directions (Walker or Monroe), a Chinese Buffet to the West (next
to where the Blimpie isn't), and lots of things North on Alpine, but
that's out of most definitions of walking distance.