[GRLUG] Yes, You Still Need Business Cards

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Fri Mar 4 17:51:13 EST 2011

On 03/04/2011 12:49 PM, Ron Lauzon wrote:
> The Business Card stock from Office Max works out very well in my ink
> jet printer (and I get color cards).
Are they any better than they used to be? I did the print-my-own-cards
thing many years ago, and while they looked OK they felt really cheap.
The paper curled up from the ink on one side, and you could feel the
perforations from the punch-out sheet.

> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Benjamin Flanders<flanderb at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I've never ordered from Vistaprint, do they jack up the shipping cost
>> for an order of free cards
I looked into it after the previous bit of conversation, and it was
about $7 for the shipping. They try to sell numerous upgrades also, like
fancier patterns, more colors, or the lack of the Vistaprint website on
the back. Still an interesting business model.