[GRLUG] WRT54G port blocking?

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Jun 30 12:29:19 EDT 2011

Just to be clear: You've got the router connected to your network via the
WAN port and you are scanning that IP address, correct? Or are you connect
to the router's network and scanning it? The first one should show you the
proper results, the second one will not.

Thanks,
*Richard Maloley II*
*Rick and Richard Computer Consulting*
p: 616-745-6914