[GRLUG] Any History Buffs around?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Jun 28 14:26:05 EDT 2011

Have a dead machine from 2003, .. and it looks like the most
important piece of information that we need from it is what distro
was installed! The C++ application on it is having MAJOR problems
compiling with a current kernel & libries, so we might try to
recreate that environment just to start from a running system.

All I have gotten off it [and even that is now unavailable] is LILO,
I *believe* I saw 2.6.24, .. but what distro would have been used in
2003? I seem to recall installing Debian, but that was a LOOOONNNGGG
time ago <g>!

Has anyone ever tried to migrate a C++ application from that era to
present day?

	Lee