[GRLUG] Vim Group? Editors and IDEs

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:58:45 EDT 2011

Re "ce", check for closing parenthesis?

I have a copy of "The vi User's Handbook."
AT&T Bell Labs, 1984.  Contains a one page
and four page summary, and a more detailed
look at commands.  66 pages.  The best I've
ever seen for getting up to speed and for
refreshing your memory if need be. Very well
laid out.

I'll make it available for short term loan at the
GRLUG Wednesday meetings if there is any
interest.  I doubt it's still available, but it could
be scanned.

    -- Bob