[GRLUG] Avocent IP KVM

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Jun 23 07:11:09 EDT 2011

That's all I use at my employer - started installing them in 2007 and it is
the standard. Expensive, but worth the price. We've never had an issue with
them. Connecting HP Windows and Linux servers, along with the random vendor
linux appliance.

*Richard Maloley II*
*Rick and Richard Computer Consulting*
p: 616-745-6914