[GRLUG] Windows remote desktop problem

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Wed Jun 22 20:42:42 EDT 2011

There isn't any domain.
And based on my experience with remote desktop I don't know why the
"Windows security: enter your credentials" dialog even comes up. It only
seems to come up in this case, after I've VPN'd into the office. It
doesn't come up when I remote desktop to other computers at home and it
doesn't come up when I access remote computers that have public IP
addresses.