[GRLUG] Saturday Social hiatus

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:58:04 EDT 2011

Lately, regular Saturday Social participation has been somewhere south
of five people, with only two or three (at most) there at overlapping
periods. Individual time and travel constraints have been getting in
the way, and without enough people, the incentive to go somewhere for
interesting conversation is really, really poor.