[GRLUG] Saturday Social hiatus

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:38:58 EDT 2011

I mentioned it on the IRC channel, I still need to mention it here and
on the wiki.

Due to very low attendance, and even my own difficulty in making it
regularly, the Saturday Social is on hiatus until this Fall at the
earliest.

When it resumes, I'm not sure if I'll resume at The Geek Group or at
the Subway/Biggby in Grandville. We had far better regular attendance
in Grandville, but it may be worth checking out TGG's facilities again
this fall. (I understand they'll have the cafe and such set up)