[GRLUG] RFCs, LaTeX and metadata.

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:40:15 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Lord Drachenblut
<lord.drachenblut at gmail.com> wrote:
> You might look at calibre.  I have converted some documents using that to
> epub with some good success.  Html seems to be the best results I have found

I've used Calibre. There's no way it's going to handle what I want to
do cleanly; that'll only be doable by a human being. Calibre cannot
sanely convert a on-reflowable format (such as preformatted text) to a
reflowable format. Mostly, I've tried throwing it at PDFs, and the
results were uncomfortable, if usable at all.