[GRLUG] SORBS

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:28:30 EDT 2011

I configure all my mail servers (including GRLUG's) to use SORBS and must
admit our mail server at work got blacklisted once due to a workstation
getting infected for a few hours.

I followed their free simple steps and we were delisted by next day.  It is
true they are a bit overzealous in their blacklisting, but in my experience
not extortionists or difficult to use.

I do check other services as well so I suppose I could stop using them.
Consider this an early Christmas.   :-)

G-