[GRLUG] SORBS

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Thu Jul 28 22:05:52 EDT 2011

I don't know about SORBS' practices, but I got blocked by SORBS when
posting to this list a while ago too.   I was using my standard Comcast
outgoing mail server.  I had another mail server at my disposal, so I
switched to use that.  So I'd recommend dropping SORBS also

Dave Brondsema : dave at brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
               <><