[GRLUG] XBMC

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:41:01 EDT 2011

Does "live TV" require special hardware?
i.e., is that from your cable, for example?

Know of an apt-get repository for the package?

http://www.loggn.de/ubuntu-xbmc-10-0-dharma-pvr-repository/

"mit and ohne PVR." With and without live
TV I take it.  But no Kubuntu 11.04, unless
one wants the unstable version.

   -- Bob

I use it on 3 Ubuntu boxes. Absolutely love it. I just helped my friend set