[GRLUG] Reminder: Linux Social Tonight

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:46:00 EDT 2011

What: Linux talk, Code hacking, General geekery
Where: Starbucks, 2355 Health Drive, Wyoming, MI 49519
When: Every Wednesday, 8PM - 10PM

I think we had a good 10 people at the last meeting, including a new face
and face I haven't seen in a while. We took over the East wall. It's still
not an ideal arrangement, but it works pretty well. I think what we really
need is a 10ft round table for everyone to sit at.

It looks like next Wednesday we'll be having the social at Casey's
magnificent Warehouse, so make sure you read the reminders.

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/