[GRLUG] Testing Comcast vs AT&T

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Sat Jul 9 13:06:28 EDT 2011

Good to know. I may call them just to see if its actually offered.

The bandwidth cap is a good note -- the $200 service is 4 times more
expensive than the regularly priced plans, I would hope at the very least,
they raise the cap for that plan to about 1000GB or so.

--
Matthew Seeley
Threadlight Systems